Treasure Scholarship 2023 | Boise State University USA
Are you a student looking for Scholarships or funds to carry on your educational needs? or are you an undergraduate or postgraduate student looking for an opportunity to study abroad? If yes, The Treasure Scholarship 2023/2024 is available for various course levels and the scholarship is offered by different universities and colleges.
The Treasure Scholarship and grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them.
Applications for the Treasure Scholarship 2023/2024 are now open. Just take your time and go through this post, as this article has arranged every detail you need and listed the top Nursing scholarships for national and international students.
Treasure Foreign Student Program covers full tuition fee, a living stipend, full accommodation fee, airfare, and health insurance.
TREASURE SCHOLARSHIP 2023/2024
Here are some brief descriptions of the top Treasure Scholarship.
Boise State is a public, metropolitan research university offering undergraduate and graduate degrees and experiences that foster student success.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Study in: USA
- Institution(s): Boise State University
- Program Period: Four years (8 semesters).
- Deadline: October 01, 2021 (Spring Semester) / December 15, 2021 (Fall Semester)
Opportunity Focus Area:
- Both first-year and transfer must be in an eligible program.
- Ineligible majors include Nursing, Pre-Nursing, Radiological Science, Pre-Radiological Science, and self-supported and fully online programs.
Treasure Scholarship is valued at $8,460 per academic year.
Also Apply for Apply Chinese Government Scholarship 2023
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR TREASURE SCHOLARSHIP
To qualify for Treasure Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- The Gem Scholarship requires a minimum 3.90 cumulative unweighted high school GPA (on a 4.00 scale).
- Applicants must also have a minimum 1230 SAT or 26 ACT.
- Transfer students must have a minimum 3.75 cumulative GPA in order to be eligible for the Gem Scholarship (on a 4.00 scale).
Also Apply for Apply Clark University Scholarships 2023 (Fully Funded)
HOW TO APPLY FOR TREASURE SCHOLARSHIP?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Treasure Scholarship:
- Apply for the university here with your information.
Note: The Gem Scholarship is an automatic award. If you meet the minimum requirements and have all application materials in before the scholarship deadline, you are automatically awarded the Gem Scholarship.
To know more about Treasure Scholarship, please visit official website: