PhD International Awards in Energy Storage – Australia
About The Scholarship:
- Host University: University of New South Wales;
- Host Country: Australia;
- Study Level: PhD;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Scholarship Worth: 28,092$ Annually;
- Eligible Countries: National and International Students;
- Subjects available: Energy Storage;
- Application Deadline: 31 March, 2021.
University of New South Wales:
The University of New South Wales Sydney is a world-leading university in research, higher education and Innovation. Established in 1949, its diversified membership base consists of 64,000 students from more than 130 countries and a global alumni community of more than 300,000 people.
The university’s leading research, worldwide industrial networks and engagement in practical education and training programs are designed to ensure that students are ready for a challenging and productive global workforce with a real world effect.
At the University of New South Wales, students learn skills and abilities that will help them solve the global issues of the world.
The PhD International Awards are available for National and International Students in PhD Level in the discipline of Energy Storage to have the opportunity to pursue their PhD studies in the University of New South Wales in Australia.
The funding by the University of New South Wales will be $28,092 annually and will cover the living costs of students who wish to be a member of a world-class research team.
In order to be selected, candidates need to meet the following requirements:
- Students are required to have a diploma in engineering or chemistry with the first class equivalent;
- Applicants should be able to prove their research abilities in engineering or chemistry by an undergraduate or master’s dissertation;
- Applicants need to have good communication, team work and management qualities.
- Candidates must first be admitted to the university. Then, they have to send their interest letters to the Associate Professor Chris Menictas at [email protected]
- In order to be selected for this program, candidates must successfully complete all the university entrance conditions.
- Students who do not have English as their first or native language must give proof of English language skills via one of the admission requirements or a language test.
Check the official website for more details: