This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Haggard International Scholarship Program at Azusa Pacific University, Canada 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Haggard International Scholarship Program at Azusa Pacific University, Canada 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at Azusa Pacific University
- International students are eligible
- All Undergraduate applicants are eligible
For Canadian citizens, Azusa Pacific University provides the Haggard International Scholarship Program. Funds are available for university-enrolled undergraduate students, and the grant amount is determined by need. Awards are given out on a random basis, and eligibility is determined by financial necessity. You can submit an online application to apply. It’s possible that more paperwork may be needed.
The Haggard International Scholarship (HIS) Program upholds APU’s longstanding practice of training and dispatching Christian missionaries across the world. The program offers scholarships and leadership development to overseas students who exhibit a dedication to Christianity, leadership potential, and a global perspective. Student need, aptitude for leadership, dedication to Christianity, global attitude, and academic ability are all considered while determining eligibility for the award. In order to better prepare students to become leaders in their own countries and throughout the world, the HIS Program combines a tuition scholarship with chances for leadership development.
Application deadline is February 17, 2023.
Haggard International Scholarship Program at Azusa Pacific University, Canada 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Final program presentation lasting thirty minutes
- Having had one brief leadership experience (Local or International).
Haggard International Scholarship Program at Azusa Pacific University, Canada 2023-24 is primarily for Undergraduate applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Haggard International Scholarship Program at Azusa Pacific University, Canada 2023-24:
- Undergraduate overseas students with the F-1 or J-1 student status
- Regular enrollment at APU and evidence of financial support for expenses not covered by HIS
- The scholarship aims to have an international influence. As a result, the student is unable to take any action to continue living in North America after completing their studies (If a Canadian citizen, they cannot stay in the U.S.).
- Fill out and submit the HIS Scholar Application in its entirety (Contract, Essays, and Reference)
- A student must be a born-again Christian in order to be admitted into the program, and must maintain a 3.0 GPA in order to remain an HIS Scholar.
- The HIS scholarship is only accessible for up to eight semesters and cannot be utilized for study abroad terms that are not via APU.
- To keep the scholarship, the student must be devoted to all aspects of the HIS program.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Please fill out the application completely and send it to [email protected] in order to be considered for this award. Please be sure to include your name, contact details, and a brief explanation of why you want the scholarship. Based on our examination of all submissions, we will choose a beneficiary.
Please click the Haggard International Scholarship Program at Azusa Pacific University, Canada 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the Haggard International Scholarship Program at Azusa Pacific University, Canada ?
- It is an Undergraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at Azusa Pacific University.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants.